Access Control Systems
What is Access Control?
Access Control is defined as the ability to Control and Report on “Who – Where – When”
In today’s challenging environments it is essential to have an Access Control Solution to provide a safe and secure environment for your employees, customers and assets.
Colt Security Systems, is well versed in Access control solutions and can provide solutions for both
- Biometric Access Control (where a person’s fingerprint will be scanned to allow access)
- Card or tag Access Control (Where a person will be using a tag or card to gain access into a building)
With your access control, there is always software, the software will allow you to
- Enroll users with their credentials
- Define access levels, to allow or deny access to specific areas within your organization
- Time Scheduling, if you have after hours’ cleaners in the office you can allow them access into the building, on specific days and times
- Alerts – this will alert you via e-mail or sms if someone entered the building at a none authorized time for further investigations
For more information, please contact us, and one of our in-house solutions experts will assist.
Also talk to us about Time and Attendance Solutions.!!!!